- Should I make my own video?
- If not, who should I use to make it?
- What should it say?
- Does it need to feature cats or blenders if I want lots of people to watch it?
- And what do I do with it once I’ve made it?
rapport forex All valid questions, however, there are two more important questions you should be asking yourself. But before we get into there’s just a few things I’d like to let you know. If you’re not already convinced by the power of online video, you need to check this stats out.
Video promotion is over 6 times more effective than print and online – b2bmarketing.net
The chances of getting a page one listing on Google increase 53 times with video – Forrester Research
Globally, online video traffic will be 55 percent of all consumer Internet traffic in 2016 – Cisco
A minute of video is worth 1.8 million words – Forrester Research
Pages with video are 64% more likely to make a sale – Invodo
Enough of the stats – how can http://sacramentomountainsradioclub.org/?hifer=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B4%D8%B1&52c=34 الاسهم السعودية تداول مباشر YOU get it right with online video (when so many businesses get it wrong!)?
växla pengar forex åldersgräns Well, my advice is that whether you plan to have 1 video or 100 videos for your business – you need a video strategy. This basically boils down to two simple questions:
- http://rsvindustries.com/feed/atom template tbst forex Who do you want to watch the video?
- http://kmr-spedition.at/?rater=%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8&d57=8e افضل موقع تداول الذهب What do you want them to do after watching it?
http://www.homebusiness-at.com/?kampys=forex-mobile-trading-platform forex mobile trading platform Sounds simple but so many businesses overlook these two points and make videos that they want to make without the viewer in mind and with no clear goal. If you think of your viewer from start to finish then there is a good chance that your video will follow these simple rules:
- Under 2 minutes long (we are all busy people)
- Won’t use technical jargon
- Won’t be too salesy but focus on the pains that the viewer is experiencing and how you can overcome them.
- Won’t be poor quality (no-one will watch a video when they can’t hear what’s being said)
- Include a call to action – tell your viewers what you would like them to do after watching e.g. give you a call or visit a particular website, or even share your video on Facebook