- Should I make my own video?
- If not, who should I use to make it?
- What should it say?
- Does it need to feature cats or blenders if I want lots of people to watch it?
- And what do I do with it once I’ve made it?
Video promotion is over 6 times more effective than print and online – b2bmarketing.net
The chances of getting a page one listing on Google increase 53 times with video – Forrester Research
Globally, online video traffic will be 55 percent of all consumer Internet traffic in 2016 – Cisco
A minute of video is worth 1.8 million words – Forrester Research
Pages with video are 64% more likely to make a sale – Invodo
Enough of the stats – how can الاتصالات السعودية تداول YOU get it right with online video (when so many businesses get it wrong!)?
http://petefoytho.com/inspirational-essays-about-life/ ACC 340 Week 2 Quiz
- http://www.kmemfm.com/?pilotka=forex-micro-trend-trading forex micro trend trading Who do you want to watch the video?
- http://huntnewsnu.com/?santaklays=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9 التداول في الذهب السعودية What do you want them to do after watching it?
- Under 2 minutes long (we are all busy people)
- Won’t use technical jargon
- Won’t be too salesy but focus on the pains that the viewer is experiencing and how you can overcome them.
- Won’t be poor quality (no-one will watch a video when they can’t hear what’s being said)
- Include a call to action – tell your viewers what you would like them to do after watching e.g. give you a call or visit a particular website, or even share your video on Facebook